This freeze-dried meal from the brand Summit To Eat is a generous serve of 500 g after rehydration for almost 750 Kcal, to savour during your adventures and expeditions.
You can put your meal easily in your backpack thanks to its useful packaging. Moreover, it has a 7-year shelf life after production, ideal for storing it in your cupboard before your next outing.
- Summit To Eat is a British brand which produces natural freeze-dried breakfasts, meals and desserts to enjoy even more your outdoor activity
- Important source of carbs for this meal, about 70 g
- To rehydrate with water directly in the pouch, no need of dishes, just a spoon
Nutritionnal analysis (per 100g)
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||462||578|
|Energy value (kJ)||1926||2408|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||5.6||7|
|Of which sugars (g)||8.5||11|
|Dietary fibre (g)||6.8||8.8|
- 1. Open the pouch at the tear notch and remove the oxygen absorber
- 2. Carefully add 360 ml boiling water to the pouch (approximate fill line A)
- 3. Stir the contents and seal the pouch
- 4. After 8 minutes stir the meal, season to taste and enjoy