We present you with pleasure some customer ours who trust us.
Field of application: Food autonomy, sea, mountain, expedition, trekking, hiking, survivorship stocks, food reserve, unexpected situations, ready to eat meal at work…
- Groupe militaire de Haute Montagne (GMHM): Team of ten men, who form the alpinism and far expedition's top team of the army.
- Terre australes et antarctiques françaises (TAAF): Hivernage - Archipelago of Kerguelen and Crozet.
- The Red Cross of Paris and other delegations
- Many Departmental Fire and Emergency Services.
- The Swiss Regional Organisation of Civil Protection (ORPC): ORPC Payerne and ORPC Vaud.
- Delegations of the European Union: They use our products during in the case of emergency intervention in unsafe countries.
- Many consulates and embassies in France and overseas
- Odyssée Montagne: French agency of high mountain guides
- Michek Charavin: Adventurer, professional guide, polar area expert and photographer.
- Edurne Pasaban: Basque alpinist famous for being the first women who climbed the 14 summit of 8000 meters
- Antonio de la Rosa: Winner of the Rame Guyane 2014. Also travels the world in autonomy.
- Pôle Nord 2012: An expedition which gathered previously unknown information at the geographic North Pole.
- "Sur le fil de Darwin" Expedition: The Cordillera Darwin is a mountain range located to the west of Tierra del Fuego, close to Cape Horn. It is among the most unknown and inhospitable places on the planet.
Trekking / Trails
- Allibert Trekking: Nature travel pioneer for the last 30 years.
- Marathon In the Desert: Many racers use our packs, especially studied for this trial.
- Augrabies Extreme Marathon: Runners in the Kalahari Augrabies Extreme Marathon, a self-sufficiency race, taking place over seven days and covering a distance of around 250 Km. The event takes places in the Kalahari Desert in South Africa.
- The "Treg": the TREG® is a long distance running in nature. The distance of this running is around 180 Km, with 2 400 meter of drops. It takes place in Chad in the region of Ennedi.
Survival / Hard situations / Bushcraft
- David Manise: Technical director and coordinator of survival courses at the Survival Techniques Study Centre (CEETS).
- SurvieS.be (survival school): Courses on survival and self-sufficiency in the natural environment, primitive and minimalist techniques.
- Survivor attitude : Survival and wild life courses.
Ocean racing / Yachting
- The Volvo Ocean Race 2014-2015: The Volvo Ocean Race, formerly the Whitbread Round The World Race, is a famous round-the-world multi-stage crew ocean race. The winner of the 2011-2012 edition Groupama Team and Telefonica Team and all other racers (7 boats) have used our products and services.
- The Vendée Globe: 17 of the 20 skippers have decided to use our products during the last race.
- Route du Rhum
- Transat Jaques Vabre
- Trophée Jules Verne: with the maxi Trimaran Banque Populaire, Loïk Peyron and his crew
- Maxi- Trimaran Groupama: with Franck Cammas and his crew
- The Hydroptère: Innovative trimaran which "flies" on the sea.
- The Transat 6.50
- The Solitaire du Figaro
- The Transat Bouvet Rames Guyane: A solo rowing transatlantic race which joins Senegal to Guyana, without stopover or any assistance. About 50 days on sea.
Skippers 60 feet IMOCA: Michel DESJOYEAUX, Jérémy BEYOU, Bernard STAMM, Kito DE PAVANT, Lionel LEMONCHOIX, Marc GUILLEMOT, Jean-Pierre DICK, Vincent RIOU, Tanguy de la Motte, FNOB Sailing Team Dominique Wavre, Alex THOMSON, Brian THOMPSON, Anna CORBELLA, Iker MARTINEZ
Skippers Trimaran: Sebastien JOSSE sur Gitana, Lionel LEMONCHOIX sur Prince de Bretagne, Armel LE CLEACH sur Team Banque Populaire, Yann GUICHARD sur Spindrift, Erwan Le ROUX, Steve RAVUSSIN sur Race For Water, Sydney GAVIGNET sur Oman Sail, Sebastien JOSSE sur Gitana, Yann Eliès
Skippers 40 feet: The large majority of the fleet: Damien SEGUIN, Pierre-Yves LAUTROU Thomas RUYANT, Miranda MERRON, Jacques FOURNIER, Sébastien ROGUES, Nicolas TROUSSEL, Louis DUC
Skippers Mini 6.50: The large majority of the fleet: David Raison, Sébastien Rogues, Davy Beaudart, Aurélien Ducroz, Justine Mettraux
- Journal du 4x4: For rallies and long-distance travels
- Bille de 6 / Airsoft Addict: We have developed with Michel Reboul (Journalist and airsofter) a specific pack especially adapted to the rhythm of this activity.
- Detention centers
- Some companies: they need to stock freeze dried and ready to eat meal, in case of brake in supply.
And many other customer who use our products during their expeditions, to warn a crisis or at work for the lunch break!
Thank you all for your confidence and support!