We present you with pleasure some customer ours who trust us.
Field of application: Food autonomy, sea, mountain, expedition, trekking, hiking, survivorship stocks, food reserve, unexpected situations, ready to eat meal at work…
- The Ocean Race: The Ocean Race (Volvo Ocean Race formerly) is a renowned, crewed, round-the-world stage sailing race. In 2011-2012, the winning Teams Groupama and Team Telefonica gave us their custom. The whole fleet in 2014-2015 and in 2017-2018, including the winning Dongfeng Race Team, used our products and services!
- Vendée Globe: Legendary non-stop, unassisted, around the world solo race in a monohull. 29 of the 33 skippers used our services for the 2020-2021 race. Since its creation, Lyophilise & Co has supplied 95% of the sailors participating in this Everest of the Seas.
- Route du Rhum
- Transat Jaques Vabre
- Jules Verne Trophy: From the Maxi Trimaran Banque Populaire in 2010 through to Francis Joyon and the IDEC Sport crew, current record holder since 2017. Without forgetting those record-attempting teams, such as Gitana Team.
- La Solitaire du Figaro
- Mini Transat: Single-handed racing in the smallest offshore racing boats
- Transquadra: Single and double transatlantic race for amateurs
- Talisker Atlantic Challenge: Crewed, transatlantic sea-rowing race, linking the Canary Islands with the Antilles, without stopovers or any assistance. From 30 to 90 days at sea.
- Women's solo rowing world record: Fresh supplies for Lia DITTON attempting a new women's solo rowing world record from San Francisco to Hawaii.
Some famous skippers, who are customers of ours: Jérémie BEYOU, Armel LE CLEAC'H, Thomas RUYANT, Sam DAVIES, Charles CAUDRELIER, Franck CAMMAS, Yannick BESTAVEN, Clarisse CREMER, Boris HERRMANN, Yann ELIES, Charlie DALIN, Yves LE BLEVEC, Thomas COVILLE, Alan ROURA, Giancarlo PEDOTE, Louis BURTON, Damien SEGUIN, Isabelle JOSCHKE, Kojiro SHIRAISHI, Alex PELLA, Maxime SOREL, Kevin ESCOFFIER, Ian LIPINSKI, Louis DUC, Valentin GAUTIER, Aymeric CHAPPELIER and Iker MARTINEZ, among many others.
- Médecins Sans Frontières: resupplying of boats for rescues at sea
- Secouristes Sans Frontières
- French Southern and Antarctic Lands (TAAF) : Overwintering on the Kerguelen and Crozet Archipelagos.
- The Red Cross and Regional Civil Protection Organizations.
- SDIS (Departmental Fire and Rescue Services).
- European delegations abroad: use our products for their interventions in high-risk countries.
- Numerous consulates and embassies, located in France and abroad.
- Town halls, as part of their contingency plans for extreme weather conditions or PPMS (Special Security Plans).
- Private companies in the pharmaceutical, nuclear, motorway and aeronautical fields, among others, within the framework of establishing crisis or on-call units, requiring permanent, human assistance.
- High Mountain Military Group (GMHM) : A group comprising ten men, forming the lead team for mountaineering and distant expeditions by land forces .
- Matthieu Tordeur: Adventurer, in 2019 he became the first Frenchman to reach the South Pole on skis alone and without being resupplied
- Elisabeth Revol: French mountaineer, she achieved a double feat in May 2019: her ascents of Everest and Lhotse.
- Into The White: Manu Pélissier, Sam Beaugey and Pierre Muller, mountain guides who share their passion for major expeditions.
- White Desert Antarctica
- Michael Charavin: Adventurer, professional guide, specialist in polar environments and photography.
- Robert Swan: Following his foundation for the preservation of Antarctica, he walked to the South Pole in 2018 by using renewable energy forms.
Trekking / Trails
- Marathon des Sables: Many participants, including record holder Rachid El Morabity, use our packs, specially designed for food self-sufficiency events in the desert.
- Half-Marathon des Sables: Runners from the HMDS, a 4-day food self-sufficiency race in Fuerteventura, Spain.
- The Treg: The TREG® is a long-distance nature trail run, through a wide variety of sandy or stony desert terrains. The distance for this event is approximately 180km, over around 2,400 metres gain in elevation.
- Julien Chorier: double winner of "La Diagonale des Fous", 163km-long race with 9,600m of vertical drops on Reunion Island
- Vincent Hulin: Since 2012, he has completed various major races: Diagonale des Fous, Ultra-Trail Du Mont-Blanc, Marathon des Sables, Tor des Géants, but also running across the Pyrenees.
Survival / Bushcraft
- Survivor Attitude : Survival and life courses in nature for all.
- David Manise: Technical director and animator of the CEETS (Centre for Studies and Teaching of Survival Techniques) survival courses.
- Time on Target: Association of several adventurers, including Eléonore Lluna and Rémi Camus, who have become survival experts, aiming to pass on their passion for the outdoors and self-sufficiency in the wild.
Thank you for your custom!