Kari Gosse Curried Monkfish
Looking for a little more exoticism during a trip to sea or in the great outdoors? Then this Indian mixture of monkfish with kari gosse will allow you to discover new flavours.
This Indian dish invites you to travel: with this recipe inherited from the Compagnie des Indes, bring back a little exoticism with you, no matter what trip you are on. This mixture has been dreamt up from cinnamon, clove, turmeric and chilli, perfect for lovers of spicy dishes!
Thanks to its packaging in a compact sachet that can be easily heated in a bain-marie, in the microwave or even directly in the pan, this recipe will be perfect for skippers and for all sea trips. But it will also be a very good companion if you are a fan of outdoor activities in the middle of nature, or for your lunch break at work.
Kari Gosse Monkfish from Nomad’s Kitchen:
– A sterilised meal that is easily reheated in a bain-marie, in the microwave or in a saucepan
– An Indian dish that will take you on a journey
– A 100% natural recipe
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||175||437|
|Energy value (kJ)||727||1817|
|Of which sugars (g)||2.5||6.3|
|Dietary fibre (g)||1.5||3.8|
- > In a bain-marie, you can put directly the bag in the boiling water, during 10 minutes
- > In the microwaves, you can pour the contents into a plate adapted to the microwaves and heat it 3 minutes
- > In a pot or pan, pour the contents of the bag directly into this type of ustensil