Chicken keema curry - Big pack
This traditional recipe from South Asia will transport you while you eat. With 76 g of carbohydrates per serving, it will be appreciated by athletes!
Chicken Keema Curry is a freeze-dried dish prepared in XL size by Firepot, an English brand specialising in outdoor food. Rich in 835 kcal, it will fill you up after a day of hard effort. This nutritious meal is suitable for hiking as well as for a polar expedition or bikepacking.
In addition to its taste which will delight your taste buds, the Chicken Keema Curry from Firepot has the advantage of taking up little space in your backpack. It can be stored at room temperature and can be prepared in about fifteen minutes. This allows you to enjoy a hot and nutritious meal (both in protein and carbohydrates) even away from home.
Large Chicken Keema Curry:
– Only 220 g before rehydration, packaging included
– Gluten-free, without lactose, without palm oil
– Cooked with 100% natural ingredients
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||440||835|
|Energy value (kJ)||1842||3496|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||0.8||1.5|
|Of which sugars (g)||9.6||18.2|
|Dietary fibre (g)||5.5||10.5|
- 1. Open pouch and remove oxygen eater sachet
- 2. Pour boiling water into pouch up to correct fill level (7)
- 3. Stir well, seal and let sit for 15 minutes