Expedition Breakfast is a breakfast from the brand Adventure Menu with an important source of energy, 600 kcal, to boost you before your long-day hike for example.
Expedition Breakfast is a porridge with hazelnuts, raisins and apples. This is a complete breakfast with oat flakes to rehydrate simply with hot water, milk is already in the recipe.
After you just have to stir well and wait 8 minutes for the rehydration. Then you will have a breakfast of 600 Kcal, ideal to feed you and boost you when hiking, sailing or doing expeditions.
- Useful pouch thanks to the water line in the pouch
- Compact breakfast that you will put easily in your backpack
- From Adventure Food, Dutch brand which produce meals for one or two persons with 600 Kcal
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||420||600|
|Energy value (kJ)||1760||2512|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||6.5||9.2|
|Of which sugars (g)||29.9||42.5|
|Dietary fibre (g)||5.7||8.1|
- 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove Oxygen Absorber.
- 2. Add hot water up to line.
- 3. Stir well.
- 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 5. Stir again.
- 6. Eat out of the pouch.