Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite inflatable sleeping mat
Therm-A-Rest NeoAir Xlite is an ultra-light inflatable mattress. Perfect for hikers, it is suitable for all body types and will allow you to spend pleasant nights, even when it’s cold, thanks to its R-Value of 4.2.
The NeoAir Xlite inflatable mattress is ideal for lovers of outdoor activities. Designed by Therm-A-Rest, it offers minimal volume in the bag and maximum performance in the tent.
A comfortable inflatable mattress
Sleeping well after a day of effort is essential. This requires having a mattress that is both insulating and cosy. Regarding insulation, the patented ThermaCapture™ technology uses thermo-reflective layers whose objective is to capture heat and trap it. This heat serves as a barrier to protect you from the ground's chill. This is characterised by an R-Value of 4.2 and a mattress intended for 3-season use. On top of that, the NeoAir Xlite provides excellent stability. Its 6.4 cm thickness will allow you to have a good night's sleep.
A light and compact inflatable mattress
A good hiking mattress should play its role at night, without being bulky during the day. Therm-A-Rest has therefore taken these considerations into account. For example, the NeoAir Xlite Regular weighs only 360 g and is very compact. Once folded, it measures only 23 cm in length for a diameter of 10 cm. It therefore fits easily in a backpack without weighing it down. Regarding inflation, this hiking mattress comes with a pump bag. In just a few seconds, the NeoAir Xlite mattress is inflated. To deflate it, it's just as fast thanks to the WingLock valve.
To sum up, the NeoAir Xlite mattress is:
- A compact and lightweight inflatable mattress
- An ideal mattress for hiking and bivouacking
- Quick and easy to inflate
- - Repair kit
- - Storage bag
- - Pump bag
- - S: 240g
- - R Women’s: 360g
- - R: 360g
- - RW: 440g
- - L: 470g
- - High-tech fabric ensuring a high comfort/weight ratio
- - TermaCapture ™ technology: uses layers to trap heat
- - Triangular Core Matrix ™ technology: minimises heat loss by convection - Small volume: does not take up space, no bigger than a flask
- - Stability and comfort: 6.4cm thick, with horizontal partitions to improve stability
- - WingLock ™ valve: valve maximises air flow for easy inflation and quick deflation. Equipped with anti-return fins, to prevent it from deflating while you inflate it.