Pasta Carbonara from Adventure Food is a recipe cooked with freeze-dried ingredients and packaged in a compact pouch. This meal for one person is a considerable source of energy, 600 Kcal for about 500 g of food after rehydration.
This meal to rehydrate is prepared by the brand Adventure Food, which also makes breakfasts and meals with 600 Kcal per serving.
This recipe of Pasta Carbonara with ham and cheese is the ideal source of energy when hiking, cycling or even kayaking.
This is a weight and space gain in your backpack thanks to its compact format.
- Exists also in double-servings for two persons
- Water line in the pouch, you do not have to take your measuring jug
- Can be preserved 4 years after production in a cool and dry place, ideal to store
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||416||600|
|Energy value (kJ)||1742||2512|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||4.9||7.1|
|Of which sugars (g)||7.4||10.7|
|Dietary fibre (g)||3||4.3|
- 1. Open pouch at tear notch. Unfold bottom. Remove Oxygen Absorber.
- 2. Add hot water up to line.
- 3. Stir well.
- 4. Close zipper. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- 5. Stir again.
- 6. Eat out of the pouch.