Cream of leek and onion soup with Pecorino Romano and chickpea
If you are planning to go for a romantic weekend for 2, we recommend that you choose something else. But if you love onion and want a good soup to warm you up then this will be perfect for you. We promise, we’ll take you to the countryside!
This velvety soup with onion, leek, chickpeas and a touch of Pecorino Romano is perfect to cheer you up after a hard day. Easy and quick to prepare, you will have a hot starter rich in calories. With over 240 kcal per serving, Lyo Food’s freeze-dried soup is suitable for polar expeditions requiring a high calorie intake or on a hike if you are a small eater.
The Polish brand’s strong point? 100% natural and gluten-free ingredients! You will enjoy a healthy and balanced meal, without preservatives or additives.
Lyo Food’s freeze-dried soup:
- An ideal freeze-dried meal for trekking, bikepacking or polar expeditions
- The bag includes a water line to perfectly dose the water to be poured
- A vegan recipe that can be kept for 5 years after manufacture
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||408||245|
|Energy value (kJ)||1705||1023|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||11||6.6|
|Of which sugars (g)||11||6.6|
|Dietary fibre (g)||12||7.2|
- 1. Tear off at the notch above the zipper.
- 2. Remove the oxygen absorber.
- 3. Add 310ml of hot, boiled water - Use fill line No. 2 (see inside)
- 4. Stir thoroughly.
- 5. Close the zipper and leave for 9 min.
- 6. Tear off at the notch below the zipper, stir again and enjoy.