Green Gumbo with rice
Gumbo Z'Herbes is a Creole dish that has been cooked and dehydrated by Firepot. A vegan recipe that will delight your taste buds!
According to the legend of this dish, for each different green vegetable added to the recipe, you will find a new friend in the coming year. So Firepot cooked with 7 different greens: kale, spinach, collards, kale, watercress, parsley and lettuce. The whole thing was simmered with rice in a spicy sauce (paprika and pepper in particular) for a final taste that will delight your taste buds.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected from local producers. The recipe is vegan, lactose-free, palm oil-free and additive-free. A healthy and tasty dehydrated meal that will allow you to recharge your batteries while hiking, sailing or cycling.
Gumbo Z'Herbes with rice is :
- 470 kcal per portion
- Quick and easy to prepare
- A shelf life of 3 years after production
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||427||470|
|Energy value (kJ)||1787||1966|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||2.8||3.1|
|Of which sugars (g)||4.4||4.8|
|Dietary fibre (g)||6.5||7.1|
2. Pinch the bag at level 4 indicating the amount of water required.
3. Pour boiling water (300ml) into the bag to the level indicated.
4. Stir well, close the bag and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Stir one last time. Enjoy.