Dal and rice with spinach
This Dal and rice with spinach is a natural dehydrated dish in the Firepot range that is cooked with 5 kinds of lentils. Combined with basmati rice and crisp spinach, this Indian recipe is seasoned with aromatic spices.
This Dal and rice with spinach in the Firepot line-up will warm you up on your expeditions in the great outdoors. 5 kinds of lentils soak up all the spices while keeping their texture. Combined with spinach and basmati rice, this dish with distinctive flavor will leave you feeling full and satisfied, and also delight your taste buds. Packed full of Indian flavors right inside your own bivouac !
- This dish is vegetarian and gluten free
- The word "dal" (also spelled "dahl") refers to different kinds of legumes in India and Nepal
- This recipe is made from 100% natural dehydrated ingredients.
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||380||500|
|Energy value (kJ)||1590||2092|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||0.4||0.5|
|Of which sugars (g)||5.3||7.1|
- 1. Open pouch and remove oxygen eater sachet
- 2. Pour boiling water into pouch up to correct fill level (10)
- 3. Stir well, seal and let sit for 15 minutes