Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite NXT inflatable sleeping pad
NEW 2023 - The NeoAir XLite sleeping pad is now the NeoAir XLite NXT. A more insulating and less noisy inflatable sleeping pad for the same weight.
Price per batch
- -i.e. batch
The NeoAir XLite NXT sleeping pad is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts, from hiking to mountaineering to bikepacking. Designed by Therm-a-Rest, it offers a great weight-to-volume-to-insulation ratio.
A light and compact sleeping pad
During the day, a good sleeping pad should be compact and light. The NeoAir XLite NXT weighs 354 g in the Regular version. Its folded volume is 23 cm long and 10 cm in diameter, which is barely more than a 1 litre Nalgene water bottle. It therefore fits easily into a backpack.
A sleeping pad that is quick and easy to inflate
In the evening, when you set up your base camp, inflating the XLite NXT sleeping pad is easy. Thanks to the pump bag, you don't need to blow into the valve. This avoids creating condensation in the valve that can cause mould later on. The WingLock™ valve is non-return. Deflating is just as quick and easy.
A comfortable sleeping pad
When you sleep, you'll enjoy a cozy, insulating sleeping pad. The Thermarest XLite NXT is 7.6 cm thick. Whether you sleep on your back or on your side, you won't feel the ground. The R-Value of 4.5 allows you to sleep on the snow without feeling the coldness of the ground. This is achieved through ThermaCapture™ technology, which involves the use of thermo-reflective layers that aim to capture heat and trap it. Perfect for 4 season backpacking!
The Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite sleeping pad is:
- Comes with a repair kit in case of problems in the field
- Available in 4 sizes
- Guaranteed against any manufacturing defect
- - Repair kit
- - Storage bag
- - Pump bag
- Weight announced by the brand:
- - RS : 326g
- - R: 354g
- - RW: 442g
- - L: 473g
- Verified weight:
- - RS: 336g
- - R: 380g
- - RW: 468g
- - L: 510g
- - 83% reduction in crackling noise
- - TermaCapture™ technology: uses layers to trap heat
- - Triangular Core Matrix™ technology: minimises heat loss through convection
- - Stability and comfort: 7.6 cm thick and horizontal partitions to improve stability
- - Space-saving materials: size of a 1-litre water bottle when folded
- - WingLock™ valve: fast, one-way inflation