SOL Stoke shovel multi-tool
This multi-purpose shovel comes with a flint fire starter and 4 Tinder Quik wicks that can be stored in the handle. Ideal for bushcraft outings!
The shovel designed by SOL (Survive Outdoors Longer) is a clever accessory that combines many functions. The most obvious is to dig in the dirt to plant your tent pegs, or in hard snow to melt it. But the SOL Shovel can also be useful in many other situations. Here is the list of the tools it contains:
– A 4 inch graduation (which corresponds to approximately 10 cm)
– A wire cutter or cord cutter
– A serrated blade
– Several sizes of hex keys
– A bottle opener
– A wire extractor tent pegs
In addition to these tools, the handle is wrapped with a cord. The latter detaches and can be used to light a fire or repair an accessory. Finally, the handle has a compartment in which it is possible to store small pieces of equipment. The shovel comes with a fire starter and 4 Tinder Quick flammable wicks which are stored in the handle.
In short, you will have everything you need to go on your outdoor excursions with peace of mind, whether bushcraft or hiking.
The SOL Stoke Multifunction Shovel:
– A shovel that does not rust, in stainless steel
– Stored in a bag that can be attached to a belt
– Lightweight (approx. 300 g) and small size (less than 30 cm)
- - Thread cutter
- - Bottle opener
- - Hexagonal spanners (various sizes)
- - Tent peg puller
- - Serrated blade
- - Ruler
– Handle wrapped with a detachable cord