Silky Gomboy 210-10 folding saw
Both folding and sharp, this multi-purpose saw will be useful for lighting a campfire or building a shelter.
Price per batch
- -i.e. batch
The Silky Gomboy 210-10 is a Japanese folding saw with medium teeth. Compact and light, it fits in a backpack when you go hiking or on a bushcraft trip. It comes with a carrying case, so you can even hang it on your belt.
Silky saws are renowned the world over, and for good reason: the sharpness of the blades is unbeatable. The Gomboy 210-10 is no exception to this rule. The blade measures 21 cm and can cut fresh wood with a diameter of 10.5 cm. It is also effective on wet or snow-covered wood.
The Gomboy 210-10 is made from premium materials. The laser-cut blade is made of genuine Japanese steel, which makes it strong and flexible at the same time. The surface is then chrome-plated to increase its strength and resistance to rust and resin. The handle is made of "GOM" rubber, which absorbs vibrations and has an excellent grip even in wet conditions or when wearing gloves.
To maintain its effectiveness, the blade must be cleaned after each use. The resin can be dissolved with olive oil. The use of more aggressive solvents is not recommended, as this may damage the handle.
The Silky Gomboy 210-10 folding saw is :
- Silky quality since 1919
- A blade that can be replaced when worn (no tools required)
- A lifetime guarantee against all manufacturing defects
Note: Avoid cutting a healthy tree. Preferably cut wood on the ground.
- - Saw: 240g
- - Carrying case: 130g
- - Handle: rubber
- - Blade: Premium Japanese steel
- - Teeth: medium (10 teeth/30 mm)
- - Cutting diameter: 105 mm
- - Suitable for fresh wood
- - Folding blade with 4 cutting angles
- - Hard chrome plating for a durable and rust resistant surface
- - Comfortable handle with easy grip despite wet, cold or gloved hands
- - Eyelet for cord or carabiner
- - Folded: 24.5 x 6 x 2cm
- - Unfolded: 44 x 6 x 2cm