Sausages free from additives, cooked with masala, ginger and tomato sauce with red and green chili peppers. Ready-made meal, slightly spicy, to go with rice. This meat in sauce can be preserved 3 years after production.
This ready-made meal of sausage rougail has been prepared by our chief from Angers. Sausage rougail is one of the recipe which are coming from Reunion, Madagascar and Mauritius. With this "meat in sauce", we invite you to have a break even if you are in your sofa at home. Made with sausages free from additives, and cooked with masala, ginger, tomato sauce and red/ green peppers. This meal is a bit spicy. You can add rice when you eat this meal. Packaged in pouch, you will be able to carry it esaily with you when sailing or travelling in campervan.
- Natural ingredients for this recipe of Sausage rougail
- Handmade meat in sauce to complete with a starchy food of your choice
- Meat in sauce can be preserved 3 years after production
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||174||575|
|Energy value (kJ)||728||2405|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||4.9||16|
|Of which sugars (g)||11.7||38.7|
- > In a bain-marie, you can put directly the bag in the boiling water, during 10 minutes
- > In the microwaves, you can pour the contents into a plate adapted to the microwaves and heat it 3 minutes
- > In a pot or pan, pour the contents of the bag directly into this type of ustensil