LifeStraw Go 2 water filter bottle - Activated carbon filter - 0,65L
LifeStraw Go 2 is a water bottle with an integrated water filter, with a capacity of 650 ml. It allows you to filter water during your expedition, whether hiking, kayaking, fishing or even in an emergency.
Its low weight (167 g) and the snap hook supplied with it make it an accessory perfectly suited to the practice of an outdoor activity. Like its little sister the LifeStraw Go, this bottle has a membrane that eliminates all bacteria and protozoa. Its lifespan is 4000 litres. The difference is that the LifeStraw Go 2 has an activated carbon capsule which helps reduce chlorine content, eliminate odours and improve taste. The service life of activated carbon (which is replaceable) is 100 litres.
The LifeStraw Go 2 filter bottle:
- Water that meets the drinking water standards of the EPA in the United States
- No need for electricity or batteries, water is drunk by sucking through the spout
- A flow rate of 1.2 L per minute
- - Taille des pores du filtre : 0,2 microns
- - Filtres remplaçables
- - Résiste au lave-vaisselle (une fois le filtre retiré)