Folding coffee filter - Sea to Summit X-Brew
For anyone who needs a good cup of coffee to wake up, this reusable coffee filter is perfect!
There are several ways to drink your coffee on a hike: make an instant coffee, bring a portable coffee maker, or use the Jetboil coffee press. Alternatively, there's the Sea to Summit X-Brew Foldable and Reusable Coffee Filter.
The Sea to Summit X-Brew is lightweight, compact, and super easy to use. In other words, it is far from being a superfluous accessory that will just clutter up your backpack. This hiking coffee filter weighs 68 g and flattens out to become very narrow (2 cm thick). When you use it, it has a capacity of 480 ml for a depth of 6.5 cm.
How do I use the Sea to Summit X-Brew?
1. Heat water in a pot/cup
2. While the water is heating, place your unfolded filter on another cup that is smaller than the filter.
3. Pour the desired dose of ground coffee into the filter.
4. When the water is hot, pour it into the coffee filter placed on the second cup.
5. Wait for the coffee to flow.
6. In just a few minutes, you'll be enjoying coffee as good as the coffee you usually make at home.
Ideal for a good start to the day.
The Sea to Summit X-Brew Coffee Dripper coffee filter:
- Works on a cup but also a large-mouth Nalgene
- Can be used without a paper coffee filter. However, you can take one if you want, the stainless steel filter can be easily removed
- Flattens once the coffee is ready to take up little space in the backpack
- Unfolded: 10 x 10 x 6.5