Light My Fire FireKnife bio Knife and fire starter
The ´Light my Fire´ knife from Mora in Sweden is a high quality tool, includes a firestarter to help you light a fire. Sheath with clip to secure the knife and attach it anywhere you want to, either to your backpack of belt.
The FireKnife bio is a Swedish knife made of bioplastic composed of a knife and a firelighter hidden in its handle. Light my Fire has worked in collaboration with Mora to make this steel knife. Its Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade measures 9 cm and can produce 3000 sparks. This knife is useful regardless of the situation: survival knife, hiking knife, camping knife, etc.
Thanks to its spark of 2980°C, you can easily light a campfire, barbecue or stove. It works anywhere and anytime, whether at high altitudes in extreme cold or in wet weather. Very light (120 g), its case with clip allows it to be attached to a backpack or a belt.
Light my Fire and Mora's survival knife is:
- A knife equipped with a flint
- A bioplastic knife, more eco-friendly than traditional plastic
- A heavy duty 3.5 inch / 9 cm semi-riveted blade
- - Case designed to remove dampness, with a belt clip.
- - Swedish FireSteel flint incorporated into the handle. The back of the blade can be used as a scraper.
- - Reliable at altitude and in very cold conditions. Generates a 2980°C spark
- - Weather-proof
- - Up to 3000 strikes