EcoFlow Delta Pro portable power station
This power station will provide you with power in case of a power outage at home or on your van trips.
Designed by EcoFlow, the Delta Pro is a portable power station that can power everything from smartphones to refrigerators. With a power of 3600 W, its capacity exceeds 1,100,000 mAh, which is 100 times more than external pocket batteries. With this station, you can charge your phone more than 300 times or light a room for more than 100 hours.
In addition to its enormous power and capacity, the Delta Pro has many other advantages. First of all, the interface is intuitive and the settings are easy to learn. An on/off button turns the station on. Then you just plug in your devices to charge them. A display provides a lot of information: remaining charging time, warning if the temperature is too high or too low, input and output power, wifi connection status, etc. This information can also be accessed via the EcoFlow application by connecting it to your equipment.
The versatility of the EcoFlow Delta Pro power station is also a positive point. You will be able to charge all types of devices thanks to the numerous ports: 4 classic electrical outlets, 4 USB ports (2 of which are fast charge), 2 USB-C ports for your smartphone type devices or 1 car plug. To charge it, you will also have several options: car, solar panel or classic plug. Recharging is fast and takes less than 2 hours.
Finally, the Delta Pro differs from other power stations in its durability. Where most power stations last between 500 and 100 cycles, the EcoFlow model has 3500 cycles at 80% charge. In short, this is an accessory that will last you for many years.
The EcoFlow Delta Pro portable power station is :
- An efficient way to have electricity in your van or in case of power failure
- The ability to pair it with other Delta Pro stations for more power
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- - 4 power outlets (230 V)
- - 2 USB ports
- - 2 USB Fast Charge ports
- - 2 USB-C ports
- - 2 DC5521 ports
- - 1 car plug
- - 1 Anderson port
- - Smartphone: 313 times
- - Laptop : 57 times
- - Drone (40 Wh) : 86 times
- - Camera (16 Wh) : 210 times
- - Light bulb (10W) : 108h and more
- - Television: 27 h
- - Refrigerator (120W) : 24h
- - Washing machine (500W): 6.5 h
- - Electric stove (1200W): 2.7 h
- - Coffee maker (1000W): 150-170 cups
- - AC charging cable (mains plug)
- - Car charging cable
- - DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- - MC4 to XT60 cable
- - X-Stream technology: fully charges the station in 1.9 hours
- - Rechargeable via mains plug, electric car terminal, solar panel
- - Indicator of charge level, remaining charge time, input and output power...
- - X-Boost technology: possibility to have a power of 4500W
- - Compatible with most solar panels (from 11 to 150V, 1600W max, 15A max)
- - Lifetime: 6500 cycles at 50% capacity, 3500 cycles at 80% capacity
- - Control of the station from the remote control or the EcoFlow app
- - Protection against overvoltage, overload, short circuit, overcurrent and low voltage
- - Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- - Can be used at home, in a van, in a motor home...
- - Read the instructions carefully before use.
- - In case of prolonged storage, make sure that the battery is at about 60%.
- - Clean the product with a dry, soft and clean cloth.