Duck and cep
This bird meat in sauce is made up of a nice Duck leg that you may want to serve with the accompaniment of your choice : rice, potatoes, pasta or legumes. For you to enjoy at home, at the office or in your camper-van.
Duck meat lovers will be pleased with this meat stew recipe. Our caterer has prepared duck legs with porcini mushrooms in a tasty Bordeaux wine sauce (red wine, onions, carrots, garlic, thyme, laurel, salt and pepper, contains sulfite and wheat flour). That is a good start for a successful dinner. You just need to accompany this dish with the starch or legume of your selection. This dish has a three-year shelf life from the date of manufacture, and can be kept at room temperature. Hence, you can store it in your cupboard and enjoy it some day when you cannot come up with a meal solution : clever !
- Homemade local recipe, prepared by a master chef caterer from the South of France
- 350 g of meat stew for 450 Kcal, a great basis for a full meal
- To prepare, double boil or place the food directly in the microwave or a pan.
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||129||450|
|Energy value (kJ)||539||1882|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||2.1||7.5|
|Of which sugars (g)||0.3||1|
- > In a bain-marie, you can put directly the bag in the boiling water, during 10 minutes
- > In the microwaves, you can pour the contents into a plate adapted to the microwaves and heat it 3 minutes
- > In a pot or pan, pour the contents of the bag directly into this type of ustensil