Chilli non Carne with rice
This dehydrated vegan dish is a meatless chili prepared with soy, smoked chillies and simmered red beans accompanied by rice. 100% natural, with no additives, preservatives or palm oil.
This vegan meal of soy, smoked chillies and simmered kidney beans is served with rice for complete nutrition. The foods have been cooked together before being dehydrated. This process ensures optimal flavours.
To prepare this dehydrated meal, simply pour in the amount of water indicated on the back of the bag. A water line allows you to add the exact amount even if you do not have a measuring device. After mixing well, close the bag and wait 15 minutes. It's simple, quick and nutritious!
Firepot's vegan chilli is :
- Gluten-free, lactose-free, additive-free
- Ideal for hiking, mountaineering, bikepacking, sailing...
- A recipe that will delight your taste buds
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||359||485|
|Energy value (kJ)||1502||2029|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||0.3||0.4|
|Of which sugars (g)||6||8.1|
|Dietary fibre (g)||7.9||10.7|
2. Pinch the bag at level 5 indicating the amount of water required.
3. Pour boiling water (350ml) into the bag to the level indicated.
4. Stir well, close the bag and leave for 15 minutes.
5. Stir one last time. Enjoy.