Chicken fajita with rice
This freeze-dried Chicken Fajita is a Mexican recipe which has been prepared by Summit To Eat with natural ingredients. This spicy meal, of only 126 g and packaged in a compact pouch, will go with you all along your adventure. To prepare it you just have to rehydrate the meal with hot water.
This Spicy meal is a Mexican dish cooked and freeze-dried with 100% natural ingredients. This meal prepared by Summit To Eat, a British brand, only weighs 128 g before rehydration and will bring you a great source of energy. Indeed it's almost 640 Kcal packaged in this compact pouch.
The shelf life of this product is 7 years after production. You do not need to store this Chicken Fajita in a fridge, you just have to store it in your cupboard waiting for your next cycling adventure for instance.
- Generous serves, it's almost 470 g of food after rehydration that you will eat
- To prepare directly in the pouch, no need of dishes to savour this meal, that is more space in your backpack and no need to wash dishes
- Useful pouch to put easily in your backpack and you can eat directly in it
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||472||604|
|Energy value (kJ)||1975||2528|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||1.9||2.4|
|Of which sugars (g)||6.7||8.6|
|Dietary fibre (g)||6.8||8.7|
- 1. Open the pouch at the tear notch and remove the oxygen absorber
- 2. Carefully add 275 ml boiling water to the pouch (approximate fill line C)
- 3. Stir the contents and seal the pouch
- 4. After 8 minutes stir the meal, season to taste and enjoy