Barbecue pulled pork - Big pack
If you like pulled pork, then you’ll be happy. This XL portion has been designed for big eaters!
Pulled pork is a dish originating from the United States. It comes from the pork shoulder, a meat renowned for its tender side. The meal comes with basmati rice, red onions and barbecue sauce. Gourmet and nutritious. And yes, outdoor activities require a significant energy intake!
A portion contains 925 kcal and a large amount of nutrients: 24 g of fat, 126 g of carbohydrates and 50 g of protein! Perfect for giving you a boost after physical effort, such as hiking, ultra-trail or bikepacking.
And in terms of preparation, nothing could be simpler. Everything is explained on the packaging. Just pour boiling water up to the line indicated on the sachet and wait 15 minutes for it to rehydrate. You will enjoy a hot and revitalising meal.
Pulled pork with Barbecue Sauce:
– An XL size ideal for polar expeditions
– 100% natural ingredients (no additives or preservatives)
– Gluten-free, lactose-free and palm oil-free
|Composiion||per 100g||per product|
|Energy value (Kcal)||488||925|
|Energy value (kJ)||2043||3873|
|Of which saturated fat (g)||4.3||8.2|
|Of which sugars (g)||8.8||16.7|
|Dietary fibre (g)||2.2||4.1|
- 1. Open pouch and remove oxygen eater sachet
- 2. Pour boiling water into pouch up to correct fill level (6)
- 3. Stir well, seal and let sit for 15 minutes